Question:
What are the various ways to order burgers at In-N-Out Burger?
thekid74
2005-12-08 15:19:50 UTC
I know of "Protein" and "Animal" but I believe there are others.
Two answers:
streaxxx
2005-12-08 20:48:43 UTC
Animal Style Fries - Fries with cheese, sauce, and grilled onions.

Double Meat - A Double Double without the cheese.

Flying Dutchman - Two beef patties cooked medium rare. Add two slices of cheese and that’s it. Not even a bun!

Grilled Cheese - No meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce, and sauce on a bun.

Wish Burger or Veggie Burger - No meat, no cheese. Just a bun, lettuce, tomato, and special sauce.

2 by 4 - Two beef patties with four slices of cheese.

3 by 3 - Three beef patties with three slices of cheese.

4 by 4 - Four beef patties with four slices of cheese.

(Actually you can get a burger with as many meat patties or cheese slices as you want. If you want 4 pieces of meat and 8 pieces of cheese tell them you want a 4-by-8.)

Good Enough?
Burke C
2005-12-08 23:21:17 UTC
Protein Style: No Bun, burger is wrapped in a large lettuce leaf. Pretty good!