Question:
How necessary are heat tents for grills?
SadToday22
2009-03-22 14:50:12 UTC
I have a large charbroil gas grill and the angeled heat tents (all 4) have dissolved. Is it important that I replace these or can I just take the reminence of the plates out and go about my grilling?
Two answers:
E T
2009-03-22 15:04:40 UTC
They petty much block the direct flame from hitting whatever you are cooking. If you dont have them you will have a lot of hot spots and flare ups also you will easily char what you cook.
Onida
2015-08-13 14:30:20 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE: