Question:
I want to know foods full of protein and the amount of protein in each one of them I know it s hard but I will appreciate your answer?
2014-08-25 05:38:33 UTC
Four answers:
pennybarr
2014-08-25 06:15:34 UTC
I know it's hard but you will have to read and click on "View All". You will then have to click on each high protein food to get the amount of protein in that food. This link is for high protein vegetarian food.

http://www.cookinglight.com/food/vegetarian/protein-for-vegetarians

This link if for the those are not vegetarian or vegan. Less work for you, as it give the amount of protein in each food.

http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php

You could have Googled "High protein foods" and found all the info you wanted in less time than it took you to type your question.
209JEN
2014-08-25 16:23:17 UTC
Egg Whites-26 grams of protein

1/2 cup black beans-7.6 grams of protein

3ozs Wild Caught Salmon 16.9grams

1/2 cupCottage Cheese-16grams

1/2 Soybeans or Edamame 11.1grams

4ozs Chicken35.1 grams

hope this helps!!!
?
2014-08-25 08:06:51 UTC
The best sources of protein are meats.

After all, we eat protein to build muscle.

Substitutes are cheese, eggs & nuts or beans.
2014-08-25 08:02:42 UTC
nuts,vegetables